We are excited to announce that the COVID-19 Vaccine is here and our pharmacy team is working diligently to ensure that the vaccine is being distributed properly and efficiently to those that are eligible to receive it. If you have already pre-registered and you have been notified that your appointment request was accepted, here are some important things to know prior to your scheduled appointment.
What Should I Bring To My Appointment?
- Please print and fill out the COVID-19 vaccine consent form sent to you in the confirmation email.
- Please complete New York State’s COVID-19 Vaccination form and bring confirmation to your appointment – Click Here to Complete
- Please bring a government-issued photo ID to your appointment
- Please bring your Red-White and Blue Medicare card, and any other insurance card to your appointment (Including the insurance card you take to your doctor’s office and pharmacy)
- Review EUA of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine and V-Safe Information Sheet
What to Expect On The Day Of Your Appointment:
- We are located at 431 New Karner Road, Building 4, Suite 180, Albany, NY 12205
- Masks are mandatory at your appointment.
- If you have a fever, or if you are not feeling well, or if you are experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms, please do not come to your appointment.
- Please reschedule/cancel your appointment if you cannot make it to your appointment for any reason. This will allow us to service more individuals effectively.
- Please arrive on time. We must use all available vaccines. If you are not available at your scheduled time, we reserve the right to provide this vaccine to the next eligible individual.
- We will check your ID, and take your temperature. After you check-in, one of the team members will further direct you to the next steps.